Meet the Elsasser's, residents of the month for July 2016. Eric and Cami answered a few questions to help us get to know them better.
What do you enjoy most about The Reserve at William’s Glen?
We love living in a safe, quiet area while still being so close to downtown Indianapolis. Our favorite features in our renovated Mainstreeter apartment include:
- Fantastic layout – our apartment feels much larger than it is due to how the space is arranged
- Fabulous master bathroom – we love the spacious closet and oversized tub
- Wonderful shelving – all closets, pantries, and cabinets have sturdy solid wood shelving
- Full size washer and dryer
- Thick quality blinds that block out the sun when needed
- Large balcony that we can place plants on
- Great lighting in all rooms plus ceiling fans in the bedrooms! We didn't need to provide lighting.
- Private entrance
- Attached garage!!
What made you choose The Reserve at William’s Glen as your home?
We looked at several of apartments throughout Zionsville, Carmel, and Fishers. We chose The Reserve at William's Glen because it truly stood out to us above the rest. We loved the two bedroom floor plan with the attached garage and private entrance. We also loved the combination of mature trees located around the area and the spacious well lit parking lot. The area is safe, quiet, and decreased Eric's daily commute to downtown Indianapolis. The Reserve at William's Glen is the perfect place for our little family.
What do you and your family like to do for fun?
We love walking, biking, and hiking as a family! There are several paved trails and hiking trails throughout Zionsville that we have enjoyed exploring. We also enjoy traveling and visiting our families.